Thursday, April 28, 2016

#FeelAmazingEverday: Prodcut Review & Recipe


Thanks to the folks at Fit Approach, I was given the opportunity to check out some new plant based protein powder from Amazing Grass.  Amazing Grass was created in 2002 to help people connect health, nutrition and the environment to lead more active lives through organic, plant-based nutrition.  All Amazing Grass products are plant-based, Non-GMO, and made with real, whole-food ingredients. Amazing Grass is designed for people who want to get the recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables conveniently, cleanse and detoxify, have digestive issues, and/or are vegan or consuming a vegetarian diet.*

Amazing Grass Protein SuperFood contains a unique blend of USDA Organic pea, hemp, chia and quinoa, delivering 20g of complete plant-based protein per serving plus 7 alkalizing organic greens and two-full servings of wholesome fruits and vegetables.  Not only is Amazing Grass Protein organic, Non-GMO and vegetarian/vegan friendly, it is also Paleo friendly!**  So needless to say, I was pretty excited to get to test out this great product, especially when it arrived in this awesome box with several other cool items...


Not only did I get a whole canister of protein powder, but I also recieved a pretty sweet mason jar to enjoy my smoothies in, a bag and coupons (who doesn't love discounts, see below), and eeeek, a Prana yoga mat towel!!!  This one box totally made this vegetarian yogi's day!


Ok, so now that I have all my goodies, it's time to test out this protein powder that is supposed to be so amazing!  I got the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor, well because I am OBSESSED with all things peanut butter and I figured it should take pretty good in just about anything I make with it.  So the first, and easiest thing was to throw it in a shaker with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk.  Let me tell you, it was delicious!  Not only was it super simple to make and yummy, but it was nice and smooth, not clumpy, chalky or grainy like other plant based protein powders.

Next, I decided to get a little creative and make some of my "famous" (well famous to me and my family) protein pancakes.  I mean, I figured you cannot go wrong with protein pancakes, especially when they is chocolate and peanut butter involved.  So I used my typical recipe and whipped up some super scrumptious pancakes:

Ingredients
2 very ripe bananas
2 egg whites
1 scoop Amazing Grass Protein powder
2 tablespoons ground flax seed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

Toppings
Maple syrup
Strawberries


As suspected, they were absolutely delicious!  I will certainly be making this again with my Amazing Grass powder.

I am very grateful for the opportunity to check out this awesome product and will definitely be using it as one of my go to protein sources!


If you're interested in checking out Amazing Grass SuperFood Protein, which I would highly recommend, here is one time code to receive 30% OFF your first order!  Be sure to register and use


SWEATPINKChristina16 when checking out.  Don't delay, offer expires 5/31/16!

No comments:

Post a Comment